You can use different payment methods to make purchases on our site: credit cards, or codes to be used as a discount on the products you want to buy.
The following payment methods can be used on the Global Store:
• Visa Electron
• Postepay cards (coming soon)
• Amazon Pay (coming soon)
• Satispay (coming soon)
SKRILL circuit (coming soon)
Circuit PAYPLUG (coming soon)
STRIPE circuit (coming soon)
• Prepaid Paypal cards linked to the Visa, American Expresso or Mastercard circuit
You can also use our discount coupons (when available) to buy on the Global Store.
Your credit or debit card may require payment verification by your lender.
The following payment methods cannot be accepted to purchase items sold on the Global Store:
• Checks or money orders
• Book Coupons
• International money orders
• Cash on delivery
Secure SSL payment
All sensitive data is sent via secure connection, thanks to the SSL certificate installed on this site. Therefore, personal data, including payment data, are secure.
It is also for this reason that we recommend only using e-commerce sites with an SSL certificate to offer their customers greater security on their site, increasing their reliability and consequently also their orders.
Tips to avoid payment scams
Protect yourself from Internet fraud by learning to recognize scam and phishing attempts.
If in doubt, ask the recipient for more information on the purpose and security of the payment requested. Don't send payment until you're sure of the transaction. To avoid any payment scams:
• Do not make any payments outside the global-shopping.eu website. All payments for orders must be made through your account on our site. Any request for direct payment from third parties must be considered suspect.
• Do not send money - in cash, by bank transfer, Western Union, PayPal, MoneyGram, Postepay top-up or other means.
• Do not make a payment to collect the winnings from a lottery or a competition, or against a promise to receive a large sum of money.
• Do not make a payment in exchange for a secured loan or credit card.
• Do not respond to an offer received via the Internet or by telephone if you are unsure of its truthfulness.
• Do not make a payment to someone you do not know or whose identity you are unable to verify.
• Do not respond to emails asking to provide Global Store account data, such as your email address and password. Horyzon.it will never ask you to provide personal information.
Sending and Shipping
Once you have made the order and made the payment, the system automatically starts the delivery of the product (s).
It is possible to follow the track of the shipment and the package will arrive with our transport document.
For any problem or complaint, please contact us.
All our items are shipped packed in perfect condition.
If, at the time of delivery, there are external damages or anomalies in the packaging, the person who receives it must communicate it on the delivery note or on the proof of delivery, indicating "DAMAGED PACKAGING".
This is essential for the agency to accept the complaint.
If necessary, open an after-sales problem within 5 days of delivery.
2B. What should I do when I receive a shipment?
All our items leave the warehouse with packaging in perfect condition.
The first thing to do is to check that the number of packages received corresponds to those sent.
Secondly, inspect each package externally very carefully to see if there are any signs that it has been hit or mishandled, such as bumps, dents, holes, boxes in poor condition, courier seals or any signs that might suggest that the merchandise could be damaged.
It is mandatory to leave a note and a signature on the courier's delivery note, on paper or digital support (PDA), "VISIBLY DAMAGED PACKAGE" if there are such signs.
Not signing a package as VISIBLY DAMAGED and then submitting images showing visible damage means the incident will automatically be rejected.